Digital Content Producer
This is a temporary 3 month role with the potential to extend based on scope of work and performance.
Are you a content creator and a wrangler of words?
Do you have a keen eye for design and video production?
Are you a storyteller who can connect with your audience?
If so, you might be SparkCharge’s next Digital Content Producer!
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Help to tell the SparkCharge story by creating print, digital, video and audio content that resonates with target audiences and the larger community
- Utilize graphic design skills to conceptualize digital and print visuals based on requirements
- Produce, shoot and edit video including color correction, grading, sound editing and mixing
- Create written content that conveys the SparkCharge voice
- Work with team to develop innovative and creative new ideas for digital media channels
- Help to execute creative ideas ensuring the delivery of on-brand content
- Manage multiple projects concurrently to meet rigorous deadlines
- Ad hoc projects as needed – we are a lean group and need team players who will help with anything as required
- Have fun! We are passionate about what we do and are looking for those who are committed and driven by our mission
Here’s what you’ll need:
- A minimum of 1 year proven graphic design, video production and content writing experience
- A strong portfolio is required and must be included with application
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred
- Familiarity with design software and technology (Adobe Suite)
- Strong video production background
- Excellent attention to detail, grammatical skills, and proofreading ability
- Creative ability to think outside the box
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize and to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Passion for the startup community and desire to work in a fast and furious setting
This role will pay approximately $15 per hour, 40 hours per week.